Friday, December 14, 2012

Day 8 of Winks 12 Days of Christmas at HPDiamonds

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
Interesting Image
 

12 Days of Incredible Values at High Performance Diamonds


Day Eight


I have had some requests for some less expensive items.  This is one of those items...

Pendnat with crooked prong

This platinum pendant has a diamond estimated to weight .49cts. I also estimate it to be an I-J color, SI1 clarity. It was NOT MADE BY US! It is an estate piece that frankly was not made very well in my opinion. If you have not already noticed, the lower right hand prong is not in proper alignment with the lower left hand prong, nor is it directly opposite the upper left hand prong.

I don't know what it would cost me to make today with its light platinum chain, but I know it would cost me more than $1,000 just to make it. Of course, if I made it, it would be made much more correctly. Still, it looks very nice to the unaided eye. I should just tell you how sweet it is and not show pictures, yeah, that would do it all right.

Take it home for $700. Merry Christmas!

Wink


If you found this fun or useful, please use the share buttons below.

Share:
 

Wink

Wink Jones
Winfield's LLC


Wink phone 800 524-7904, my Google Voice is 208 918-1929 If you call this number it will ring in both my office and on my cell, so I will get your call whether or not I am in the office.
Melissa Phone 908 637-8199

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Winfield's 5120 W. Overland Suite C-300 Boise, Idaho 83705 United States (208) 344-0800


No comments:

Post a Comment