Monday, September 29, 2014

Online diamond broker Review by Daniel and Sandy

"Masterpiece is an understatement!

Daniel and I opened the package last night.  I had it here in the office with me for 10 hours and it was KILLING me not to open it all day!!  Daniel was the first to see the rings and he was astounded by what we received!  Without moving the box, that center stone danced, sparkled and reflected what seemed to be moving light!  He could not believe the life this diamond has.  After inspecting the rings in hand, he was equally impressed by the side stones of both rings.
 
I have to tell you, I have never seen an ACA or a BGD, or any of those other "super ideal" brands in person, so I cannot really compare.  But I have to tell you, this is THE best cut diamond I have ever seen in person.  I shopped around from LA all throughout southern Orange County, visiting over 20 jewelers to see their wares over a 3 month timeframe, not to mention the hundreds of hours reading, researching, learning and shopping online.  NO ONE had anything that came close to what this Infinity is.  I've heard so much hype about so many brands of diamonds, compounded by my innate skepticism, that I didn't believe that Crafted by Infinity was going to be even marginally better that what I had found locally.  That is until Daniel opened the box last night.  I can't believe my eyes!  Now that I have seen this, I see the details of what an excellent cut REALLY looks like with my bare eyes.  The ability to be able to detect the difference so easily came as an unexpected and very pleasant shock.  When you comment on your videos (of which I've seen dozens) about the fire and sparkle in these Infinity diamonds, I chocked it all up to hype and salesmanship.  But I was wrong.  There is no denying what is in front of me.  I am a BELIEVER!  And I don't say that about almost anything.
 
The rings are superb in their workmanship and finish.  They embody the clean, simple and classic lines I was going for.  Daniel and I are both awestruck by their beauty.  Daniel really balked at my going so WAY over our agreed-upon budget and had strong disagreements that Melissa knows about.  I hoped that if I paid for high quality, I would get it.  But secretly, I was afraid he was right and that I would get a mediocre product that would still not satisfy my perfectionist personality.  So when he opened the box and was left speechless, I was doubly happy - not just because everything turned out better than expected - but because you and Melissa came through and delivered not just what I paid for, but exceeded what I hoped for and proved me right that Infinity is top notch and well worth it.
 
This was my first time not just buying a diamond, but having rings custom made.  I didn't have a super-clear idea of what I wanted, so I am aware at just how frustrating it must be to work with a complete newb with their million and ten questions.  And I have to admit, it was uncomfortable and scary the whole way, even with Melissa guiding me gently down the proverbial primrose path.  I could not quell my fears.  But that is all gone now.  I do see other custom pieces in my future, and there is no question that I will come to you for my diamonds and jewelry.  And I will point anyone who will listen to me to your doorstep.
 
Thank you SO much for working with me and delivering such an utterly impeccable and magnificently superb product.  I surely don't deserve it, but I will enjoy these rings profoundly for the rest of my life. 
 
Warmest regards,
 
Daniel and Sandy"

Check out mroe reviews here: http://winkjones.com/index.php?page=store-view-testimonial&id=31


No comments:

Post a Comment