Sunday, September 21, 2014

High Performance Diamonds Great customer testimonial


Have a look at one of our many reviews:

"I just wanted to share about my amazing experience with Wink Jones! I guess I should start from the beginning. After visiting some stores (Tiffany's, Hearts on Fire, etc.) and finding that the prices were too high for his budget, My fiance and I decided to look for a diamond online. A few of our friends had purchased diamonds on Blue Nile so we figured we'd try that out too. We read about cut and how important that was and found Todd Gray and his blog, Nice Ice. Todd's blog had TONS of information on diamonds and he wrote an article on how to pick a diamond on Blue Nile. We used his website along with the Holloway Cut Advisor and after picking a few out, asking Todd for his expert advice, and inquiring about them on Blue Nile, they became unavailable. I had to then pick all over again."

Source: http://www.pricescope.com/forum/rockytalky/great-experience-w-wink-jones-of-high-performance-diamonds-t197801.html#p3602098







best diamond jewelry store

best diamonds store

best engagement jewelers






No comments:

Post a Comment