Wednesday, July 29, 2015

[Wink Jones] Introducing my HIGH PERFORMANCE BLOG!

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
Company Logo

Share the love and use these buttons below so you friends can see this newsletter too!


 
 

Dear Winks Blog,
 

I finally got tired of never having time to write the blog posts I know I should write, and which you deserve.

 

So while my assistants and I are kept busy fulfilling your diamond dreams, I've invited a gifted writer and friend to connect with you on a wide array of topics which will span the diamond, gemstone and jewelry industry.

 

The blog can be seen here.


Come join and feel free to comment!

 

Two of my favorite posts so far:

 

   1. Women are no longer waiting  - an interesting article about ladies buying more and more of  their own jewelry

 

   2. Down the Rabbit Hole of the Luxury Diamond Market  - Some of the marketing ideas that are being done around the world in the luxury market.  While I am not ready to copy any of them, I found them to be an excellent example of how the packaging CAN make a difference.

 

Steals and Deals:

I do not know if you have ever visited our Steals and Deals pages. I'm surprised I haven't yet sold this 1.01 ct F - Internally Flawless pear shaped diamond which is offered for less than $5,000.

This actually belongs to a client of mine, so I hope you will help her to find this gem she inherited a good home.

Until next time,


Have a great day,
Wink Jones
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Winfield's 10400 W. Overland Suite 299 Boise, Idaho 83709 United States (208) 344-0800


No comments:

Post a Comment