Thursday, December 20, 2012

Day 11 of Winks 12 Days of Christmas at HPDiamonds

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
Interesting Image
 

12 Days of Incredible Values at High Performance Diamonds


Day 11


Well, Christmas is nearly here and there is no longer time to make anything new and deliver it to you in time for Christmas.

I think today I am going to offer you this.

A $1,000 gift certificate at High Performance Diamonds for $750.  You may spend it on any item that we have.  Whether it is in house, or a custom design or one of our diamonds or a Richard Homer colored gem. 

I can print it up for you and Fedex it second day to you in time for you to wrap it up in some imaginative way and put it in her stocking along with her other treasures.

Merry Christmas!

Wink

If you found this fun or useful, please use the share buttons below.

Share:
 

Wink

Wink Jones
Winfield's LLC


Wink phone 800 524-7904, my Google Voice is 208 918-1929 If you call this number it will ring in both my office and on my cell, so I will get your call whether or not I am in the office.
Melissa Phone 908 637-8199

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Winfield's 5120 W. Overland Suite C-300 Boise, Idaho 83705 United States (208) 344-0800


No comments:

Post a Comment