Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Winks 12 Days of Christmas at HPDiamonds

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
Interesting Image
 

12 Days of Incredible Values at High Performance Diamonds


Day One


Lets have some fun. For the next twelve days I will send you something at ridiculous pricing for you to tempt yourself with. Many of these will not yet be on the site and many will be one of a kind items that once they sell will no longer be available at the price offered here.


For example: Today's special is a ring that was made entirely by accident. You see, it was to be a platinum ring, but for some reason, I put gold on the job envelope.

So, guess what? The bench made it in gold. It is stunning, easily worth between $4,500 to $5,000, but absolutely not what our client ordered.

So, we made it in Platinum and he and she are ecstatic with her ring and I have this incredible ring to offer to you, not for $4,500, not for $5,000 but for less than my cost at $3,000. Check out this video to see just how incredible it is!

Fantastic

The platinum version ended up with the 1.6ct Crafted by Infinity Diamond, this one that we are selling has a WinkCZ "place holder" but WOW! This is a Great Price for an Incredible ring.

If you want it, please email me with an order for Wink's expensive mistake, it will be a wise choice for you and will bail me out with my bookkeeper.

Each day, Tuesday through Friday you will get one of these emails, take the weekend off to go shopping, we will catch you the following Tuesday until this next three weeks are done and Christmas is here.

Wink

If you found this fun or useful, please use the share buttons below.

Share:
 

Wink

Wink Jones
Winfield's LLC


Wink phone 800 524-7904, my Google Voice is 208 918-1929 If you call this number it will ring in both my office and on my cell, so I will get your call whether or not I am in the office.
Melissa Phone 908 637-8199

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Winfield's 5120 W. Overland Suite C-300 Boise, Idaho 83705 United States (208) 344-0800


No comments:

Post a Comment