Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day 6 of Winks 12 Days of Christmas at HPDiamonds

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
Interesting Image
 

12 Days of Incredible Values at High Performance Diamonds


Day six


Wow. This incredible piece has been here way too long. We made it at least four years ago to test a bench to see what quality of workmanship they did. To make the test harder, we made it in palladium.

Impeccable

As you can see they did an incredible job. Look at the quality of the mille grain. Look at those double claw prongs holding that 8mm WinkCZ!

Here is the side view. This gives you a better view of the .36cts total weight of G/H color diamonds.

Impeccab le - side view

This lets you see the perfection of the mille grain even better, and the quality of the bead setting shows up as well.

I tell you though, I am tired of moving this around in the safe. I am dropping the price on this below my cost to make it today. First $1,000 offer takes it home!

Ask for the Impeccable, currently a size 7. 

Wink

P.S. This is the half way point of our twelve days of Christmas. Is there something you are just hoping I will make a special on? If so, send me an email so that I can think about it!

Also, if you are enjoying this, please like it on Facebook and tweet about it, your good comments are the lifeblood of our business.

If you found this fun or useful, please use the share buttons below.

Share:
 

Wink

Wink Jones
Winfield's LLC


Wink phone 800 524-7904, my Google Voice is 208 918-1929 If you call this number it will ring in both my office and on my cell, so I will get your call whether or not I am in the office.
Melissa Phone 908 637-8199

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Winfield's 5120 W. Overland Suite C-300 Boise, Idaho 83705 United States (208) 344-0800


No comments:

Post a Comment