Tuesday, September 21, 2021

The End of an Era

The time has come for me to bow to the insurmountable.

Dear Friends, Associates, and Clients,

The time has come for me to bow to the insurmountable. Since last year, when the bombshell of fraud by my former diamond supplier against his partners in Belgium was dropped on me, I have labored mightily to continue my business. I persuaded the makers of Crafted by Infinity to continue producing and allowing me to sell their diamonds. I was given support and synergy by the wonderful company that made my settings for years. My team was ready to continue doing what we have always done. It should have worked.

Looking back, we were undone by confusion surrounding the brand and who was at fault for the changes which occurred. That confusion has killed my sales dead. I thought they would return but they have not.

The generous policies I sustained for years of normal sales are now no longer tenable. In fact, they are the reason I must announce that I am closing my business. I will return any diamonds that are in the buyback or upgrade process. I will deliver new jobs in progress but will not be taking new orders.

I know that this will disappoint many, and for that I apologize. I am personally devastated. I have dreamed for years of handing off my successful business to a worthy successor, now I must close it down.

Thank you to all who have supported and found delight in our products and service over the years. Thank you also to my worthy competitors. I have treasured my friendships with the heads of these companies and having them to compete with has made my business stronger and better than it would have been without them. To my loyal clients, I only ever intended to make you delighted. My heart breaks for disappointing you.

Sincerely,

Wink

Profile ImageWink Jones
Sr. Vice President
Wolf|CBI
wink@wolfcbi.com
(208) 371-8251 - Mobile
www.wolfcbi.com

Unsubscribe

Wolf|CBI 7790 W MOSSY CUP STREET SUITE 202 Boise, Idaho 83709 United States (208) 371-8251

No comments:

Post a Comment