Sunday, June 16, 2019

Sunday sparkle #Comfort and men's bands, compatible?

Sholdt

Image courtesy of Chris Ploof

Dear Friends,

Many men resist the idea of a ring as uncomfortable. I know I did. I didn't want to wear a ring, hadn't even worn my class ring for more than a week because I just did not like the feel of it on my hand. Then I got married and "had" to wear one. Within a few weeks I lost it in the ocean while stationed in Okinawa. I missed it and quickly replaced it. Now I have a wardrobe of rings to wear depending on my mood and my outfit.

Our own Melissa Sharp has written a blog post about one of our favorite men's rings artist.

https://www.hpdiamonds.com/en-us/blog/blog-article/39/faded-jeans-and-men%2527s-bands.htm

It is a fun read and displays some incredible men's rings and a short video on the process.

Wink

image

Image courtesy of Chris Ploof

Profile ImageWink Jones
Founder
High Performance Diamonds
wink@hpdiamonds.com
(208) 371-8251 - Mobile
www.hpdiamonds.com

Unsubscribe

High Performance Diamonds 985 S Progress Ave B Meridian, Idaho 83642 United States (208) 371-8251

No comments:

Post a Comment