Saturday, April 13, 2019

I would love to invite you to Boise, Idaho

The internet is wonderful. BUT...
HPD Logo

The internet is wonderful. BUT… I rarely get to meet my beloved clients, and you rarely get to show each other your breathtaking treasures.

Let's fix that this July!

Go here to read about our Boise Get Together and a chance to share and compare high performance treasures together. Perfect for singles, or a couples vacation.

Read the article. Then send me an email at wink@hpdiamonds.com so I can provide details.

Hoping to see you in Boise in July!

Wink

Wink with happy Ladies
Profile ImageWink Jones
Founder
High Performance Diamonds
wink@hpdiamonds.com
(208) 371-8251 - Mobile
www.hpdiamonds.com

Unsubscribe

High Performance Diamonds 985 S Progress Ave B Meridian, Idaho 83642 United States (208) 371-8251

No comments:

Post a Comment