Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wink has a brand new blog

I decided it was time to start a new blog and to be more active with it than I have been in my old blog.

This is my first post and I hope that you will enjoy it.  I will attempt to blog at least once per week and to find interesting things to say, although I intend to blog at least once per day this next few days as I am leaving for the Las Vegas Jewelry show tomorrow afternoon.

My first stop will be to the "Cut Band Camp" hosted by Peter Yantzer, the executive director of the American Gem Society Laboratory.

The American Gem Society Laboratory has spent a great deal of time developing new software to allow the public to analyze the cutting of a diamond that they are considering, and the software is FREE to both the trade and the public.

More on this tomorrow after I have met with the great group of leaders who will be at this BBQ and Diamond Cutting Band Camp tomorrow.

Wink

No comments:

Post a Comment